While you might want to turn your home into a creepy crypt and invest in frightening fake cobwebs and spooky looking spiders, no one wants to see the real thing!
If you are planning a ghoulish gathering of witches, werewolves, monsters, and vampires, then we’ve put together a few of the perfect tips to prepare your festive house… and for cleaning up the aftermath.
•Pre-party prep by whipping around your house with a microfiber duster. What’s the attraction? As well as being ideal for all surfaces, the electrostatic charge attracts and holds 40% more dust than a traditional cotton dust cloth.
•Having a pumpkin panic? Before you start carving your creation, lay down newspapers under the pumpkin for easy cleanup.
– Pumpkin took a tumble? Blot the area with white vinegar, sprinkle with baking soda, let dry for
several hours, and then vacuum.
•Sticky sweets stuck in the carpet? From dealing with sugar highs to sticky sweets stuck in the carpet, Halloween can haunt us for weeks to come.
This simple solution will ensure that you don’t come unstuck, but that the stubborn sweet will:
– Lift up as much of the sweet as possible
– Mix 1 teaspoon of washing up liquid with 1 cup of lukewarm water
– Blot the stain using this solution and an all-purpose cloth (durable and absorbent)
– Finish by blotting with water, then scrape off the candy
From candy stains on the sofa to a deep house cleaning, you can depend on Cleaned to Perfection.
Enjoy the festivities with ease, knowing that the only cobwebs you’ll see are intentional!
631•941•4607 • wecleantoperfetion.com • firstname.lastname@example.org